CentrePLUSforum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CentrePLUSforum
CentrePLUSforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Looking for a French/English speaking job in Kaunas
Permanent residency issue EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:52 am by riadhtaihi

» Permanent residency issue
Permanent residency issue EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 9:43 pm by abdedove

» السيسي يهنئ ليتوانيا بعيدها القومي
Permanent residency issue EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:42 pm by Admin

» ليتوانيا تحظر بث محطة تلفزيون روسية لـ 3 أشهر
Permanent residency issue EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:40 pm by Admin

» 3 Iraqi refugee families arrive in Lithuania
Permanent residency issue EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:38 pm by Admin

» Russians and Belarusians dominate list of people barred from entering Lithuania
Permanent residency issue EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:36 pm by Admin

» ماذا تصدر ليتوانيا و الى اين؟؟؟؟
Permanent residency issue EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:22 pm by Admin

» How to get admssion in Mykolas Romeris University
Permanent residency issue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:11 pm by victor jacob

» Looking for a good karaoke bars in Vilnius visit charlie pizza
Permanent residency issue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:54 pm by Tonyblack

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Permanent residency issue

2 posters

Go down

Permanent residency issue Empty Permanent residency issue

Post by Ugniusb Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:30 pm

Hello,

My name is Ugnius, and I'm a Lithuanian citizen currently residing in Argentina. In a few months me and my Argentinian wife Carolina are planing to move to live in Lithuania. We are collecting all the legal documents for my wife to get a permanent residency in Lithuania. One required document is a certificate issued by Argentinian officials, stating that she declares her departure (going out) from Argentina with the destinantion of Lithuania. The only problem is that Argentinian institutions does not issue this kind of document. In Argentina there is no regulation of their citizens declaring their departure, or declaring residency outside of Argentina. You can get a similar document only then you already have a foreign residency, but in our case, we need this document to get that foreign residency. So we are in a kind of circle.

To be exact, this document is required when you are going to receive your approved residence, and you can find this requirement in a permanent residence application form.

Does anyone has experience dealing with this kind of legal issue? Is there any way we could substitute that particular document with something else ( a proof of adress from Lithuania, agreement of renting apartment in lithuania, etc.) ?

Ugniusb

Back to top Go down

Permanent residency issue Empty Re: Permanent residency issue

Post by abdedove Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello,
I am a Moroccan married to my Lithuanian wife and I am in the process of obtaining a temporary residency if my application gets accepted (we applied in September, then I had to come back to Morocco for matters of studies). I don't remember getting asked such a document by Lithuanian authorities, did you check migracija.lt, it is up to date!
I would be interested in knowing where did you come so far in this issue? I have been told I will get an answer after 4 months of my application, after which I'll need to ask for a schengen visa (no Lithuanian consulate in Morocco, I have to go through Germany) to arrive to Lithuania and complete the process.

abdedove

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum